Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kodak is having GREAT deals

So I went to kodak.com to look for good deals on birth announcements and I found some great deals!

I got 20 FREE birth announcements I have to pay shipping but it's less than $3!!
I also used my other email to set up another account with Kodak so I could get another 20 FREE!ALSO! when you make a new account you get 50 FREE prints!
Here is the announcement I made. Obviously when the baby gets here I will put in the correct weight, length, date, time and of course a picture.
(The name is blurred out because we are not sharing the name until she is born)



I was looking at the free deals and they also have another freebie going on too! You get 50 FREE photo mom cards. They are little business cards that have a name and picture on the front and then you put your contact information on the back. They are suppose to be for moms to give to other moms. I made some for my boutique they will make nice business cards. I am getting 50 from each account.
Here they are =)


Card 1
Front


Card 1
Back

Card 2
Front



Card 2
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment