Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bassinet Cover

Yesterday my Step Mom brought over this bassinet for us to use when the baby gets here on Thursday. As it sat in my living room I searched the web for directions on how to make a cover or at least see if I could buy a skirt and bumper for it.
No such luck =(
With the bassinet I had with my other girls I had a pottery barn bumper and skirt but for some reason is has gone missing.So I went to my basement with a pink sheet and some elastic and this is what I came up with =)
All and all I love it. I covered the pad with a lime green twin size flannel sheet we had. I just put the pad in the end of it and wrapped it up. It added more padding and looks super cute. Instead of making a bumper I just made the skirt also go inside and under the pad.

Ta Da! Here it is!
- Ally

1 comment:

  1. I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. best baby bassinet

    ReplyDelete