Monday, July 19, 2010

HELP! What do you think?...Sippy Cup Leash


Alright so this is my take on the oh so popular sippy cup leash.

One end of the leash has a little link that can clip on to a high chair, shopping cart, stroller......pretty much anything you can think of =)
The other end has an elastic loop.
You can slip the elastic loop over your sippy or for a more secure hold you can loop the leash through the loop and then slip in the cup or toy or whatever it is you don't want to lose.
Under the fabric is elastic so it can stretch, and that makes baby happy.
Just think no more playing the pick up the cup over and over game!!
This is the first one I've made so I just used the fabric I had laying around and whatever thread but you get the point. On Etsy these go for $6-$12 most of them just velcro around the cup. Personally I think that my little ones would just un-velcro it.I'm thinking about selling them for $8.

Please let me know
1. Would you buy one of these?
2. Is $8 to much?
3. How much would you pay?


No comments:

Post a Comment