Wednesday, July 14, 2010

♥ Bread Makers ♥




I thought I would take this moment to express my love and appreciation for my bread machine.

I always thought it would be cool to make your own bread but never did it because I was sure it would take forever. This winter we got our hands on a bread maker and our life has never been the same! I can not even begin to tell you how much we love it! Once you use it once and see how easy it is you will wonder why you never used it before.

You can find recipes everywhere to use with your maker. I always use www.allrecipes.com but I'm sure there are other sites. When you find a recipe you like you will notice it just gives you a list of ingredients and then just tells you to put them in the order recommended by your machine. I always put the wet stuff in first, then the flour and then all the rest of the dry stuff.

You can make so much stuff in you machine. We make pizza dough in ours once a week, we don't ever buy pizza anymore. This is the recipe we use and its AWESOME!
Dinner rolls are another big hit in our house, there are never any leftovers. Here is a good recipe for dinner rolls.

I'm not sure about other bread makers but I can put the ingredients in mine before I go to bed and set it so that when I wake up we will have a warm loaf of bread waiting. Homemade bread also goes great with spaghetti! YUM!

Did I mention we also make our own sub buns? I can't even express how great a big sub is on bread you made yourself. Oh the possibilities are endless!

I hope this inspires you to get in the kitchen and make some great bread!



Put in the ingredients ...




... and out comes yummy bread!



-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment