Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I finally made some clippies!

So I've been wanting to make those cute little "sculpture" clippies everyone makes but I was to busy and scared. I finally made some last night and I'm super proud of them! I couldn't find any tutorials so I just searched for pictures on google and made them how I thought.

If you like any of them and want to know how let me know and I can make a tutorial for you.

If there is anything you want me to make let me know and I can try and make it and if it turns out I can always do a tutorial =) Can you tell I'm itching to make a tutorial haha.

Here is my cute little bumble bee and some cherries


It's Minnie Mouse!


This is my FAVORITE one! It's actually the entire reason I started making the clippies last night. I wanted one for my daughter. I'm going to give it to her on her first day of dace. I made the other ones to kinda boost my confidence so I could attempt this one. Not bad for my first try. the one I was modeling it after had a pink clip too but her dance outfits are black and pink so I did mine black.



*Ally*


No comments:

Post a Comment