Saturday, September 10, 2011

American Girl Dolls!

I got out my American Girl dolls today. I loved these and my daughter really wants one so I gave her one of mine. I can't wait to get her one that looks like her for her birthday!

Here is my Samantha doll and my doll of today. I was going to sell them and buy my daughter one but the dolls don't sell for anymore than they do new so I'm keeping it. I did see the outfits i have sell for $25-$55 each but I just don't think I can part with them!
I loved them a lot, I'm sure you can tell by the hair!



She was SO excited when I let her play with it! and OMG when she found out she could keep it! I've never seen anyone so excited about a doll.


I've been searching the web for doll clothes tutorials and I found a super easy one for pants. I botched the pants. I better read the tutorial next time instead of looking at the pictures! The next ones I make will be perfect! The headband turned out cute at least!


I made this dress and headband from scraps I had around my craft area. i LOVE the way it turned out! I Wish I had more fabric so i could make my daughter a matching dress! how cute would that be!


The dress didn't really have much shape so I added a cute flower belt that can double as a headband!

My daughter is sleeping so I put the doll back in her bed. I can't wait to see how excited she will be when she wakes up!

** Ally **

No comments:

Post a Comment