Monday, September 12, 2011

Fixing American Girl Doll hair!

If you have looked at my previous posts you can see that our American Girl doll always has her hair up in a crazy pony. Well it's because her hair is ruined........or so I thought! Since I gave my daughter the doll I have been watichng tutorials online like a crazy person. ((Most are posted by 10 year old girls haha)) While I was checking out the tutes today I found one on washing the AG dolls hair! I was like no way this has got to be to good to be true! I figured it couldn't get any worse right?

I washed and conditioned her hair and straightened it and it turned out AWESOME!!
If you want to do your dolls hair make sure you check out the tutorials they are great. If you straighten your dolls and hair make sure its WET!! and on the LOWEST setting! I highly reccomend you watch the tutorials.



Now if you are at a garage sale and see an AG with crazy hair you will know in the back of your mind you can make it like new!

No comments:

Post a Comment