Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy First Day Of School!

Today is the day. My oldest started the first grade! She was super excited!
She picked out her outfit about a week ago.
I topped it off with a bow I made for her that says 1st Grade.


Waiting for the bus.
She loves waiting for the bus and always wants to go out super early.
I still have no idea why haha.

What a GREAT kid!
She gave me a kiss climbed on the bus and posed for a picture.
*tear*


My two year old misses her sister and seems to be lost without her haha.


I was feeling kinda bad for not making my 1 year old a cute lunch. So I made her a quick little one this morning. I mean come on who wants to be the only sister with a boring lunch on a boring plate? I just made her a peanut butter sandwich that I cut into squares and then i put in some grapes, cheese, orange and strawberry slices. No tooth picks because well she would probably eat those too!


I got this cute little cupcake container at walmart in the .97 section.
I also got a lunch bag and sandwich bags that match.


Peek-a-boo baby!
It's lunch time!


*Ally*

No comments:

Post a Comment