Monday, November 21, 2011

Make it Monday



We were so busy today!
Today was crazy hectic. The dog ran away (don't worry he came back!) My one year old fell on her face out the door, and I left my key turned in my van so the battery died and I was late for work. With that going on we still had time to fit some fun projects in. Sorry for how short and crappy the writing is on this post. I had a lot more but then my computer froze and I lost it all. Go figure. So I'm just going to post some pictures and links so sit back and get lost in the tutorials =)


The first thing I made was some eye make up remover. This is the stuff you need and here is the tutorial. I got those cute little pink bottles at walmart in the toiletries isle. I followed the recipe and it perfectly filled the two bottles.


Next I made some AWESOME cleaner! If you have never made your own cleaner you need to! It's soooo much cheaper and personally I love the satisfaction of using something and thinking "omg I made that!". First i made some Windex with this tutorial and it was AMAZING! I hate cleaning and I was running around washing all my mirrors and windows. I then made some all purpose cleaner and car window de-icer (sp?). I wanted to make some of this miracle cleaner but I forgot to buy some peroxide boo!

While were talking cleaning I scored a great deal on some magic eraser type sponges! I got 30 for $9 shipped!! Here is the link if you want to buy some. They work amazing on tubs and just about anything you can think of!


For lunch we made these pizza balls and omg they were soooo good! The balls were kind of a long process so I gave up and made a big pizza blob haha. I used crescent roll dough and it was hard to work with so i would use pizza dough like suggested.


For dinner my hubby made these Taco Melts. I reheated mine in the microwave when I got home from work and it was like heaven! this recipe is a keeper for sure!


I found this page with how to make your own taco seasoning, dry ranch mix, and dry onion soup mix. This is stuff we use all the time so I decided to make some. I did have to go out and buy the spices to make it but I'm glad to have a jar full of taco seasoning rather than having to run to the store every time we need some and then throwing half the pack out.


Last I made some of these super cute paint chip books! Ava is going to LOVE the little match book ones and the book ones are the perfect size for her American Girl Doll!! I'm not going to post a tutorial for this one because they are pretty self explanatory. You can always google it =)




I want to make some of this pore cleaning stuff one of these days. Think biore strips! Here is the link, it looks super easy. If you try it let me know.


If you have any questions or want me to post something let me know <3


Happy Monday!!

**Ally**Link

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the all-purpose cleaner! I swear I'll never buy it again! I just made a new batch with peppermint castile soap, and it smells so amazing I just want to clean all day. ;)

    Great idea on the DIY makeup remover... I am pretty sure I have all those ingredients separately already, time to find a little bottle and put them all together! I'll also have to try the car window de-icer, winter is in full force here and I'll do anything to lessen the scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I started making cleaner I love it! I couldn't find the castile soap but I didn't really know what I was looking for. I'm going to have to google a picture of it or something for next time haha.

    I used the window de-icer today and it worked pretty good. I ended up spraying it on the ice too because it did ice up a little.

    The make-up remover works AMAZING! I used the lavender shampoo so it smells good too!

    ReplyDelete