Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Randomness

Happy Late Thanksgiving!
We had our big dinner on Sunday and it was worth the wait!
The girls and I started baking on Saturday and we made all these yummy desserts!

We made 2 pumpkin pies, jello jigglers, pilgrim hat cookies, banana pudding, and a huge cheese torte (it's kinda like a cheese cake bar thing)
Yummy!
The banana pudding was my fave! It was my first time making it and omg I will make it again and again and again!


I also made some homemade rolls that were great.
Gotta love a bread maker!
Seriously try these rolls! they are amazing!

The food was great! We even got a picture!
My dad, my grandpa, me and my 3 girls =)

Make room for the hubby!


My bff Betty, my dad, and the Bieb!!
The Bieb comes to all get togethers!

We put up the Christmas tree too!
woo hoo what a great day!


My daughter got some new American Girl doll clothes in the mail from my mom.
She wanted to show them off. Can't argue with that!While I'm adding random pictures how about a picture of my dog <3
Tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment