Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wreath Attempt

Today I decided I wanted to make one of those cute ornament wreaths.
Once I decide I want to do something I have to do it right away.
I went to all the thrift stores in town and scored some awesome bulbs and went home and started at it. This is what the wreath looked like when I strung them on the hanger and added a few small bulbs.

I decided that it wasn't perfect and it needed more. I added more and then of course time had flown by and it was time for work. This is where I left off.
I'm totally kicking myself because going back looking at the first picture it looked good!
Now it's kinda lopsided. I still have some more bulbs to add and maybe I can find a big green bow. I will post a picture when it's done. Not to bad for a first try I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment