Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I can't think of a clever title today

Today was such a productive day!
I cleaned all day today. I rearranged the living room and cleaned out all the coat closets. I'm not sure why but we have 2 huge boxes of shoes. I sorted them all and some how I have an entire box of mismatched shoes. Go figure.

Bella was playing with the swiffer so I put her to work! I put a wet cleaning rag on the swiffer and sprayed some of the all purpose cleaner I made this week on it. She washed all the floors. Who knew cleaning could be so fun?

After the cleaning spree I finished my wreath. I don't know if I'm going to add a bow or not. I kinda want to add one to cover up the lopsided part. Christmas stuff is half off at Kmart tomorrow so I'm going to see what they have. For now this will do.


To keep the girls busy while I was cleaning I had them take all the tabs off the pop cans. I made this great bracelet and I love it! I'm going to put some in their stockings. I think I will add some ribbon on theirs. I was very surprised at how easy it was. I used elastic sting so its stretchy too =)


Happy early Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment